Register    Login    Search    FAQ
   Calendar

Board index » Machinecraft » Machinecraft

Post subject: Re: More mods and different configuration
 Post Posted: Wed 20. Feb 2013, 16:53 

Charcoal prob Solved
Logistic Pipes Work fine on my server but wee need a way to restrict a massive use

Post subject:
  Posted: Wed 20. Feb 2013, 16:53 

Post Posted: Thu 21. Feb 2013, 14:59 

about the fuel valus if u can turn tweak them i suggest u up them since eis has already proved that solar power is overpowerd so much that most people tend to use it late game to give them an alternative to that

yes the valus are overpowerd in boilers but solars are way stronger so if u turn fuel down then everyone wil be forced to solars.

Post Posted: Fri 22. Feb 2013, 23:36 

If you don't like teleportation (or gems), why do you use them?

It makes no sense to me in any way whatsoever. If you don't like enderchests, you can go ahead and chunkload your pipes.
If you don't like portals, you can run as far as you want to get to other bases and to friends houses.
If you don't like mystcraft, live in the overworld.

I don't understand, I like enderchests, portals, and mystcraft, so I use them. Don't ruin it for me. I like gems, they make getting chrome possible without a horrid amount of desert quarrying.

If you don't like gems, send them to a void pipe, if you don't like teleportation, walk or chunkload. Anyways, chunkloading causes lag, so I am pro-teleportation. In fact, I'm pro everything-in-Mindcrack-that-it-has-to-offer! Even if I didn't like IC2, what could I say? "All it gives you is cool armor, and because I don't like it, nobody should be able to have it on the server." Does that seem fair?

I don't want to be rude or anything, but that's what single player's for. With a server, you get to interact with other people and you have to make concessions. Yeah, that means I can't go (on a server with banned items, thank god this server is so great) placing warded stone or MFFS around Ralph's house, but instead, I get to meet a lot of people, old friends and new, learn much more than you could ever on single player, and be able to chunk load your matter fab! The experience of playing on a server is amazing, and everyone should be able to do whatever they want, provided it doesn't mess up the server.

Take me for example. I lag like crap. I get 10 fps, and that's good for me! On multiple occasions, I've gotten 0 fps. Have you ever felt that? It's terrible! To fix this, I build in many different places, and have a few chunks loaded here and there. I am able to live with little to no lag, and it's great. I need to teleport things around too, so I use enderchests/energy tesseracts. Without these, we'd ALL have to reconfigure all our sorting machines, and I'd have no choice but to live with all my stuff piled on top of eachother, and be stuck with 3 fps.

Do you want to kill cute penguins and puppies? Because I'll remove everything in my house...and that includes them.

If you try to get teleportation out of Minecrack (now a staple in the game), you'll be a puppy killer.

And ralph, what's with the horrible grammar/spelling? ;) I know you can do so much better :mrgreen:

Board index » Machinecraft » Machinecraft